Early Years - Front
Sports Development run a range of physical activity programmes for children aged 4 months to 5 years in venues across the city throughout the week. The programmes provide an opportunity for young children to participate in fun physical activity, allowing them to develop a range of skills. Children under the age of 3 partcipate together with support of their parent/carer and children aged 3 to 5 partcipate along with other children of the same age whilst parents/carers watch.
The range of actvities available are:
- Baby Gym for children aged 4 -10 months & 10 - 18 months
- Toddler Gym for children aged 18 months - 3 years
- Little Gym for children aged 3 -5 years
- Mini Kickers for children aged 18 months - 3 years
- Mini Kickers for children aged 3 -5 years
- Mini Rugby for children aged 3 - 5 years
- Twisting Tots for children aged 3 - 5 years
- Pre-School Trampolining for children aged 3 - 5 years
- Swimming for Children with a Disability
- Pram Walking for Parents and babies.
- Dads and Kids Physical Activity Sessions
For more information on days, times, venues and age groups please click into Early Years - Term Time programmes. If you have a query regarding availability or would like to make a booking, please contact us. You will find contact details in Early Years - Contacts
Early Years Transition Into Primary 1 Classes
This is an exciting time for children moving into primary 1 and joining a new Leisure and Sport Physical Activity Programme. Our primary 1 class options are detailed below.
Classes for P1 age are as follows:
There are waiting lists for all classes but participants from Little Gymtime have priority spaces.
Contact: Graeme Duncan, email@example.com, 01382 436972
Our Soccer Centres are fun coaching sessions for children who want to play in a safe and friendly environment and learn new skills. The aims are to improve players technically, tactically, physically and socially ensuring those attending have great fun, meet new friends and enjoy the experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him on 436974 to discuss Football transition opportunities in your area.
Basic Moves is a fun physical activity programme for children aged P1-5. Our qualified coaches provide the children with the essential skills required to enjoy a lifetime of physical activity. Benefits of this programme include, improved social skills, help reduce child obesity & develop motor skills.
For more information please contact Steven Welsh on 01382 438807